What is LENT ?
LENT = Leave Every Negative Thing
As you begin this Holy Season, may you discover the true meaning of
LENT, by Leaving behind all Negative things of the past and strive for
a Future filled with Hope! (Phi 3: 7 – 14).
A Different Approach to Fasting...
Fasts have a tendency to be oriented toward things like giving up food or
television. But there are many other creative ways we can welcome Jesus'
Here are suggestions you may want to consider.
1. Fast from anger and hatred. Give your family an extra dose of love each
2. Fast from judging others. Before making any judgments, recall how
Jesus overlooks our faults.
3. Fast from discouragement. Hold on to Jesus' promise that He has a
perfect plan for your life.
4. Fast from complaining. When you find yourself about to complain,
close your eyes and recall some of the little moments of joy Jesus has
5. Fast from resentment or bitterness! Work on forgiving those who may
have hurt you.
6. Fast from spending too much money. Try to reduce your spending by
ten percent and give those savings to the poor.
Please tell this to as many as possible and surely, you will be blessed
Wishing you all Peace, Love, and Happiness during Lent.
Yes, Jesus Loves You!