Syriac Orthodox Holy Qurbana - Divine Liturgy

Translation:

Patriarch:
When He, the sinless One, was prepared to accept the voluntary death for us sinners, He took bread into His holy hands and when He had given thanks, He blessed † † and sanctified † and broke and gave to His holy disciples, and said: Take, eat of it. This is My Body which for you and for many is broken and given for the remission of sins and for eternal life.

Deacons:
Amen.

Patriarch:
Likewise, He took the Cup and when He had given thanks, He blessed † † and sanctified † and gave it to His holy disciples, and said: Take, drink of it, all of you. This is My Blood which for you and for many is shed and given for the remission of sins and for eternal life.

Deacons:
Amen.

Patriarch:
Do in remembrance of Me when you partake of this sacrament, commemorating My death and My resurrection until I come.

Comments

Popular Posts